AIDS Walk 2014 - Falls Park, Sioux Falls, SD
Saturday, September 20, 2014 at 9:00am
Registration at 8:00am Walk Day or Pre-Register
Be part of this annual event to raise AIDS awareness and help AIDS patients in our local area.
The Sioux Falls AIDS Walk is a fun way to help AIDS patients living in our local communities. Wear RED to raise awareness and WALK with us to raise funds for local AIDS patients. Run a 5K or walk a 1.5K route with your team members and help those in need.
It's time for our annual Sioux Falls AIDS Walk. This year, we're challenging all of our participants to help raise extra funds that will go towards helping local AIDS/HIV patients.
OUR CHALLENGE: Raise or self-donate an additional $30 (not including your registration fee) and you'll receive an AIDS walk insulated tumbler that you can use and show your support for AIDS Walk year round.
NEW THIS YEAR! RED COSTUME CONTEST: This year we are encouraging people to wear RED to raise awareness for HIV/AIDS. Wear anything RED that you like but if you if you are in a fun and festive mood we welcome participants in our RED costume contest! Let your imagination go wild! Walkers dressed as ladybugs, red ninjas, clowns and other RED characters are encouraged.
AT THE EVENT
- Join in a 5K run or 1.5K walk from Fall Park to Phillips Avenue downtown.
- Participants that pre-register will receive a t-shirt with the AIDS Walk Sioux Falls logo and preferential size selection. Event day registrants will receive t-shirts on a first come first serve basis and are not guaranteed a t-shirt.
Prizes Available for Registered Participants
- Prize for every individual that raises $30 or more.
- Prize for top fundraising individual.
- Prize for top fundraising team.
- Awards for top male, female, and youth (ages 5-12) finishers.
- Prizes for best RED costumes (TBA)
Total Page Views
AIDS Walk Sioux Falls 2014